"Jack in the Box" Breakfast Sandwich
- Prepare sausage. See recipe below.
- Prepare pancakes. See recipe below.
- Poach or fry eggs so that yolk is runny and white is completely cooked. You will need 1 egg per sandwich.
- Slice raw cheddar and place on top of one pancake.
- Place sausage on top of pancake and egg on top of pancake.
- Cover with another pancake.
- Drizzle maple syrup on top and use butter as desired.
Recipe by Season Johnson at https://www.seasonjohnson.com/birthday-celebration-breakfast-sandwich-chocolate-cake/