Almond Flour Pancakes
- Combine wet ingredients together with a hand mixer.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and blend well with hand mixer.
- Heat coconut oil in large skillet over medium low heat.
- Pour 1 heaping spoonful of the batter onto the skillet for each pancake.
- Cook until small bubbles form on the top of each pancake. When the bubbles begin to open, flip each pancake.
- Spread grass-fed butter on pancakes and set aside.
Recipe by Season Johnson at https://www.seasonjohnson.com/birthday-celebration-breakfast-sandwich-chocolate-cake/