- 12 raspberries or blueberries
- 1 lime, cut into thin wedges
- 2 lemons, cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 4 fresh strawberries, sliced
- Arrange 6 ice cube trays on the counter and fill about 1/2 of the way with filtered water.
- Then, mix and match the above ingredients and place into the tray's water.
- Add to water bottles keep water cool or enhance flavor. This will encourage our littles to drink more water!
Recipe by Season Johnson at https://www.seasonjohnson.com/drinking-enough-water-fruity-ice-recipe/