I have always LOVED graham crackers, especially with cream cheese on them…oh my!!
However, I don’t love that most store-bought graham crackers have high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils, enriched flour and an endless list of less than healthy ingredients. So, after a year of experimenting with a few different recipes, I finally perfected the yummiest, grain-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free graham cracker…you’re will love it!
In fact, last night we had our first bonfire of the season, and we enjoyed these tasty treats with some homemade marshmallows and organic, sugar-free, soy-free chocolate. The kids seriously thought it was their birthday, and for a split second, I was the favorite!
Grain-Free Graham Crackers
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup organic coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp aluminum free baking powder
- 2 TBSP organic cinnamon
- 3/4 cup organic coconut oil or grass-fed butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup raw honey (I prefer raw honey from my local farmer's market.)
- 1 TBSP alcohol free vanilla extract
- 3 organic pastured eggs
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, sea salt, baking powder and cinnamon in a bowl.
- In a food processor or stand-up mixer, combine butter or coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract and eggs.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and form into 2 dough balls.
- Place each dough ball on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Put waxed paper on top, roll the dough out thinly and remove the waxed paper.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove from heat and let dough cool for about 15-20 minutes. (The crackers will harden as they cool.)
- Once they have completely cooled, use a pizza cutter and cut into even squares.
Please Note: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase using these links, there’s no additional charge to you, and I will receive a small commission from the company. This helps to cover the basic costs of this website and allows me to continue providing you with free content. Thanks so much for your support!
Thanks for this recipe, Season. My husband and I miss graham crackers too, now that he’s on a gluten-free, dairy free, oat and corn free diet. Lots of food sensitivities. Really appreciate your recipes we can use!
What type of almond flour should I buy? I’ve seen some listed as ‘blanched’ almond flour.
Also, isn’t there any sweetener (honey, maple syrup) in the recipe?
Thanks Season for sharing this recipe. I will definitely try and spread the word! You’re awesome 🙂
Is this a recipe we should avoid while my husband fights active cancer? I’d love to make it, but may need to wait?
Hi Pam…I recommend avoiding all sugar while actively fighting cancer, so yes.