Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe (Grain-Free, Dairy-Free, Nut-Free)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the Tigernut flour, coconut flour, baking soda and sea salt. Mix well.
- In a separate large bowl, combine shortening, vanilla extract, egg, coconut oil and honey. Mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients from the medium size bowl to the wet ingredients in the large bowl. Combine and mix all ingredients well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips until equally dispersed throughout the dough.
- Using a small cookie scoop or a medium sized spoon, place a rounded spoonful of the cookie dough at least 2 inches apart from each other on the parchment paper. Then, slightly flatten with the back of the spoon.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Allow the cookies to cool for at least 10 minutes before enjoying!
Recipe by Season Johnson at https://www.seasonjohnson.com/healthy-chocolate-chip-cookie-recipe/