- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 2 cups EVOO
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp of Dijon mustard
- Put eggs into the food processor and turn on.
- Take a full minute to pour each cup of olive oil through the top of the food processor. This is important for texture.
- After two minutes, it should be thick. Then, add the sea salt and mustard. Continue to mix for 1 additional minute.
- It will thicken a little more in the refrigerator.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Recipe by Season Johnson at https://www.seasonjohnson.com/healthy-condiment-recipes/