- 4 TBSP grass-fed beef gelatin
- 3 TBSP raw honey
- 1/2 cup organic fresh squeezed lemon juice (if you prefer them to be less sour, use less lemon juice.)
- 1/2 cup fresh organic berries, blended (we prefer raspberries or strawberries.)
- Mix all ingredients in small sauce pan over low heat until melted and smooth.
- Pour into candy mold. (This is a great one.)
- Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Store in the refrigerator to keep fresh for up to 3 weeks.
Recipe by Season Johnson at https://www.seasonjohnson.com/homemade-gummy-candies/