- 16-ounce jar of almond butter
- 10 ounces crispy nuts, such as macadamias, almonds, cashews, pecans, Brazil nuts. Follow soaking instructions. Then, use food processor to grind or chop to desired chunkiness.
- 3-4 Medjool dates, remove the pits
- Handful of sesame seeds, soaked
- Organic shredded coconut, to taste and preference
- Vanilla extract
- 8 ounces unsalted butter, preferably raw butter or cultured butter from pastured cows
- Blend in bowl thoroughly and then spoon out small balls on to wax paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate or freeze for at least an hour prior to serving.
If trying to stay in ketosis, do not use Medjool dates.
Recipe by Season Johnson at https://www.seasonjohnson.com/hospital-comfort-essentials/