- Organic White Sushi Rice (You could also try cauliflower rice for a grain-free version.)
- Emerald Cove Seaweed Sheets
- Wakame Seaweed Salad (Picture #1) - This is from Vital Choice, and it ships frozen. It tastes amazing!
- Sushi Sonic Real Wasabi (Picture #2)- This is freeze dried wasabi...you just add water. It's pretty good and super clean.
- Green Nori Seaweed (Picture #3)- This is what we added to the sushi rice after we cooked it.
- Kite Hill Almond Milk Ricotta (Picture #4)- We used this in place of cream cheese...and even my husband loves this stuff! We also use it in lasagna and on toast.
- Wild Alaskan Sockeye Smoked Salmon (Picture #5)- This is from Vital Choice.
- Red Peppers, optional
- Prepare rice using package directions. After cooked, mix Green Nori Seaweed with rice.
- Cut cucumbers, chives, avocado and red peppers.
- Assemble sushi with your choice of ingredients. I recommend adding the rice onto the sheet of seaweed first and building from there. When finished, tightly roll the seaweed and then into bite-sized slices.
Recipe by Season Johnson at https://www.seasonjohnson.com/how-to-make-your-own-sushi/