Kale Breakfast Skillet
- Melt butter or ghee in sauté pan and add the onions, cooking until caramelized.
- Remove the onions and add more cooking fat, as necessary. Then, add potatoes, along with sea salt and pepper, to taste.
- Once potatoes are cooked through (about 15 minutes), turn down heat and add kale to pan. Cover to allow the kale to steam.
- Once the kale has wilted, add onions and combine well.
- Serve with 1 tsp+ of Nutritional Yeast and sea salt and pepper, to taste.
Recipe by Season Johnson at https://www.seasonjohnson.com/kale-yeah-favorite-recipes/