I have an extremely active son who loves all things outdoors and could go days…weeks…without bathing, brushing his teeth or changing his clothes and never bat an eye if I allowed him. But if you know his story, you know why I cherish this little turkey and am thankful for each and every moment….even the tough ones where he quickly becomes his father’s child. HA!!
Anyways, earlier this year, I started to notice some sort of skin infection on his face. He does jujitsu, so he is rolling around on dirty mats all of the time. So, I thought I’d share the protocol we used and that could be used for any skin issue that might be contaminated with a virus or bacteria. It worked amazingly well for us and disappeared really quickly.
Here’s my protocol to fight any sort of skin infection.
I recommend implementing this a minimum of 2-3x/day.
- Oregano Touch – Roll it directly onto the spot.
- OnGuard Touch – Roll it directly onto the spot.
- Rose Touch – Roll it directly onto the spot.
- Ozonated Olive Oil – Apply it directly onto the spot. (Ozonated Olive Oil is super powerful in getting rid of any bacteria or virus because nothing bad can live in an ozonated environment.)
- Band-Aid – Cover it after applying all of the above.
- We also continued to maintain his normal immune support.
Here’s the video I shared back when we were implementing this protocol.
Are you ready to get started using natural solutions to support your skin?
If so, follow the following steps to purchase a custom kit that I’ve created:
- Click this link. Please feel free to add or remove any items to personalize it to your needs, but here’s a breakdown of why I’ve included each item:
- MetaPWR System: Helps clear the skin from the inside out.
- Yarrow|Pom Essential Oil: Moisturizes and supports rashes and uneven skin tone.
- Immortelle Essential Oil: Minimizes dark circles and age spots.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: Perfect spot treatment for blemishes and acne.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil: Easily removes makeup.
- Enter your information and follow the remaining prompts.
- When finished, email me a copy of your confirmation receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org so I can be sure to send you some goodies and get you access to all of my free educational resources!
Please Note: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase using these links, there’s no additional charge to you, and I will receive a small commission from the company. This helps to cover the basic costs of this website and allows me to continue providing you with free content. Thanks so much for your support!