I love Almond Joys, but I choose to not eat them because of the unhealthy ingredients. So, I came up with my own grain-free, healthier alternative in the form of cookies…you’re welcome!
Almond Joy Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups of blanched almond flour
- 2 TBL organic coconut flour
- 1 1/2 cups of organic unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup of enjoy life chocolate chips
- 1 TBS organic vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup organic extra virgin coconut oil (you can also use 1/2 cup organic butter)
- 2 organic pastured eggs
- Combine all dry ingredients.
- Cream honey, coconut oil, eggs and vanilla. Then, add to the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.