Yay for the holidays!! I love this time of year, and I’m so excited about sharing this very unique episode. I know it may feel like this topic isn’t related to cancer, but I would actually say that it’s directly connected!
Essential oils were not only used on Jesus and by Jesus, but plant medicine was a daily part of the Israelites lifestyle. In fact, you can find over 300 times in the Bible where natural therapies were mentioned.
So, I hope you enjoy, and here’s a bit more of what you can expect to learn:
- How essential oils work.
- The difference between water soluble and fat soluble and what can penetrate a cell membrane.
- An explanation of the olfactory and limbic systems and why an aroma can be therapeutic.
- 3 ways to use essential oils.
- The “Holy Anointing Oil” and which oils are included in this blend.
- A discussion of 10 essential oils, their benefits and the Biblical reference.
- One of the most powerful essential oils to support physical and emotional needs, as well as a breakdown of how it’s harvested and how it points back to Jesus.
- The 2 essential oils I recommend you use to support unhealthy cells.
- The essential oil that’s value was equal to a year’s worth of wages in Biblical times and is ideal for supporting feelings of anxiety and depression.
- The essential oil that King Soloman referenced a lot and is great for sleep and supporting memory.!
- The essential oil that helps with unhealthy skin cells.
- The essential oil that helps to speed up the recovery of injuries and supports circulation.
- The essential oil that’s used by Queen Esther and is great for skin and anti-aging.
- The essential oil that supports blood sugar.