This is going to be a different kind of episode than I’ve ever done in the past, but I really want to be transparent with you about the fears, struggles and what’s been on my heart lately.
When you’ve had a loved one go through cancer, the worry and anxiety doesn’t ever permanently go away. A “small” illness or the “tiniest” bruise can take you right back to when you were in the midst of treatment…even five years later.
So, today, I want to take a moment to connect with you, pray with you and provide you with some of the resources I use to help me move through these seasons of fear.
- Soulspace Christian Meditation App
- Meditating On God’s Word: Psalms & Prophecies of Peace & Victory with Steven Furtick
- Though You Slay Me by Shane & Shane
- Cast My Cares Song Sessions by Tim Timmons
- Battle Belongs by Phil Wickham
- God’s Promises in the Bible
- Additional Self-Care Resources
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Comment