I don’t watch the news, but have you heard some of the recent chatter about new virus variants and possible upcoming lockdowns? So, in this podcast episode, I want to provide you with 11 tips that will help you thrive through the cold and flu season. You DO have the tools you need, and you don’t have to live in fear, especially with these preventative recommendations that will take a proactive approach with your immune system. Some of these tips may be very familiar to you, but go ahead and grab your pen and paper so you don’t miss a thing!
- Episode 20 – What’s the Best, Purest Water to Drink?
- Clean 15 and Dirty Dozen Lists
- Half Baked Harvest
- The Benefits of Physical Activity for Cancer
- Steven Furtick – Meditation on God’s Word
- Episode 49 – The Relationship Between Conflict and Cancer
- The Healing Power of Journaling
- Bone Broth Recipe
- Branch Basics – 15% Off Coupon Code: season
- Form to Sign Up for Meet-Up Announcements
- Instagram: @seasonjohnson
- Wild Pastures: bit.ly/seasonwildpastures (Receive 20% off and free shipping for life with a subscription box + one-time bonus of $15 off.)
- Thrive Through Cancer Protocol Guide