I’m super excited to launch this podcast and share this first episode with you!
I personally know how devastating a cancer diagnosis can be, and I want to use this platform to not only let you know there IS hope, you CAN thrive, and you CAN heal, but I also want to equip you with practical tools, tips, and education!
In this first episode, here’s some of what you can expect to learn:
- 3 foundational things you need to understand when dealing with a cancer diagnosis.
- 5 steps you should take to thrive through cancer.
- Some of my personal story.
- 2 important parts of a nutrient dense diet, as well as 2 action steps to help you start.
- The #1 side effect of chemotherapy.
- Simple methods you can easily implement to support the body’s ability to detoxify.
- My #1 recommendation to help proactively support the immune system.
- One of the most misunderstood and unknown toxins that are in your environment.
- Easy and free ways to minimize your exposure to EMFs.
- The importance of understanding the relationship between the physical self and the emotional self.
- Practical ways to support your emotions and minimize your stress on an ongoing basis.
- A foundational question you need to ask yourself right now!