I have another really special guest on the podcast today…my sweet 11-year old son, Kicker! He’s my inspiration behind this whole movement, but I’ll be honest…it took a little bribing and begging to get him on today. And as you’ll listen, you’ll even hear how he had to take a second to do a few push ups to distract himself. 🙂 I hope you enjoy.
Here are the questions he answered and a glimpse of what you’ll hear:
- The subject in school he doesn’t enjoy. 🙂
- The hardest part of his going through cancer and what we did to try and make it easier.
- A specific essential oil blend that we used to support his feelings of anxiousness.
- What his happiest memory was when thinking about all of his treatment.
- 2 doctors he loved…and I think you’ll get a kick out of one of them!
- A list of specific foods he loved that were healthy.
- A meat that I don’t recommend and our family rarely eats.
- My tip for helping to minimize the “No’s” when going to parties, new places, etc.
- Who helped him be as strong as he is today…I just love his answer!
- The difference between being strong and being tough.
- The one piece of advice he wanted to tell YOU and those listening to this podcast…and yes, it made me laugh! 🙂
- Dr. Jorge Moreno: https://www.center-for-wellness.net
Podcast: Play in new window | Download