Today’s episode is one that I wish I had learned and realized early on in our cancer journey…and one that most people don’t talk about!
I want to discuss the reasons why your oncologist may not support your desire to use natural therapies during treatment. In fact, you may even experience that they are adamantly against it!
And it’s my hope that by the end of this episode you’ll be able to not only have some insight as to what’s happening, but you’ll be able to extend some grace to your medical team and why it’s really important to be your own advocate and not put all of your dependency on your oncologist.
Here’s a bit more of what you can expect to hear:
- Why an oncology team doesn’t work with a natural team, as well as some insight as to what your oncologist is thinking and how they operate.
- My personal experience of when I shared with our oncologist a list of supplements we were taking while doing treatment.
- The insight that gave me the ability to offer more grace to our oncologist and more freedom in knowing how our family should move forward through cancer.
- Why it’s ok to trust your oncologist AND your natural team of practitioners.
- One of the most important things I realized about a year into my son’s treatment regarding MY approach and posture towards our Oncologist.
- The importance of listening to your body and being your own advocate.
- An introduction to ITP Therapy.
- The moment I knew I needed to have an “always question” and “why” posture.
- To sign up for Season’s list of Natural Care Practitioners & Holistic Options for Cancer, click here.