Did you know that medical schools are not only funded by pharmaceutical companies, but most oncologists never receive a class about nutrition? In fact, for a lot of schools, nutrition is an elective! So today, I want to share with you 5 foods that I recommend you eat when fighting cancer. In fact, these can even be eaten to proactively minimize your cancer risk.
Here’s what you can expect to learn:
- How you can change your genetic expression through nutrition.
- A foundational food that helps to protect the integrity of your gut.
- Ways that your mucosal lining can become compromised and even lead to “Leaky Gut”.
- The importance of an intact immune system.
- A food group I recommend incorporating daily into your diet that’s full of nutrients to inhibit the growth of cancer, that helps to stop the reprogramming of cancer cells, and helps support the function of the immune system.
- Specific food recommendations on how you can minimize the risk of certain cancers by 40%.
- A basic understanding of what feeds cancer cells.
- A foundational understanding of antioxidants, as well as some specific examples of foods that are an incredible source.
- A food group that is an incredible source of both macronutrients and micronutrients.
- The importance of properly preparing your nuts, grains and seeds.
- An action step you can take as soon as you’re done listening to today’s podcast.
- Bone Broth Details & Recipe
- Osso Good Broth
- Link: bit.ly/seasonbroth
- $10 Off Coupon Code: LOVEYOURGUT10
- KICKcancER Movement
- Pure Indian Foods (Turmeric Ghee)
- Instructions for Properly Preparing Nuts, Grains, and Seeds
- Dark Leafy Greens
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Comment