- Line the strainer with cheese cloth and place over a large stock pot.
- Pour all contents of both yogurt containers into the strainer.
- Cover strainer and pot. Let sit at room temperature for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, pour the whey into a glass jar and keep refrigerated in a tightly sealed glass jar or container.
- The whey should keep for up to 6 months.
- Please Note: Depending on how much your baby is eating, this recipe will make enough for 2 months worth of whey.
- For more information on REAL (RAW) MILK, click here.
- If your baby cannot tolerate any milk based formulas, click here.
- To learn about the importance of avoiding any Soy Milk based commercial baby formula, click here
Recipe by Season Johnson at https://www.seasonjohnson.com/raw-milk-baby-formula/