- 1⁄2 lb green beans, washed and trimmed
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, soaked and dried
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring 1 quart of water to a boil. Add green beans in to poach, approx. 3 minutes.
- Strain green beans and set aside.
- Melt ghee in a pan over medium heat. Add green beans, spices and walnuts.
- Cook over medium heat until heated through, about 12 minutes.
- Serve with cooked chicken and enjoy!
Recipe by Season Johnson at https://www.seasonjohnson.com/stuffed-chicken-breast-with-green-beans/