I’m thrilled to share this really special and tender conversation I had with lifestyle YouTube sensation, Brittany Vasseur.
Brittany’s brother was diagnosed with Stage 3B Testicular Cancer at the age of 24, and as you can imagine, it turned their world upside down. Her story, her commitment to walking alongside her family during this difficult time, and her willingness to jump fully into educating herself in how they could fight more holistically are inspiring. Plus, her thoughts on hope in the midst of her brother only having a 5% chance of living will empower your heart deeply!
I’m also excited that KICKcancER’s newest Executive Director, Dana Hinton, was able to join our conversation. Dana helps to moderate our conversation, but having experienced the loss of her sister in the last year to ALS, her insight to our conversation is priceless! Plus, Dana shared some really exciting news about what’s happening over the next several weeks that I would like to invite you to participate in!
Essentially, this conversation amongst the three of us about cancer, supporting loved ones fighting cancer, holistic options, hope, plant medicine, and so much more is one that you don’t want to miss!!
- Brittany Vasseur
- The KICKcancER Movement:
- Website: https://kickcancermovement.org/
- Instagram: @kickcancermovement
- To Request a Kickstart Kit Application – Please Note: This is ONLY available to parents/caregivers of a child currently fighting cancer.
- To give a donation for a Kickstart Kit, click here or text “KICKCANCER” to 53555.
- To give a donation for a Kickstart Kit as part of Brittany Vasseur’s Community, click here or text “KICKCANCER” to 53555 and manually select “Brittany Vasseur”.
- To learn more about KICKcancER’s Athlete Program, click here.
- The How Not to Die Cookbook by Michael Greger, M.D.
- Essential Oil Recommendations
- Thrive Through Cancer Formula Masterclass Registration: bit.ly/yourthriveformula
- Primally Pure: bit.ly/primallypurewithseason – 10% Off Coupon Code: SEASONJOHNSON10
Brittany Vasseur, a lifestyle YouTuber with 1.5 million subscribers. She has built a dedicated community through her useful home, life and beauty hacks. Beyond her YouTube presence, Brittany has ventured into the home goods market with her brand, Belle Terre, offering products that are both beautiful and sustainable in the home.