This episode about mold and its relationship with your health is going to be a really important one that you don’t want to miss! In fact, my conversation with Brian and his insight into mold being a multi-system and multi-symptom problem blew me away.
Some of the things we discussed include: how a typically mold inspector views mold, an understanding of how the body deals with the exposure and the strain it can put on a marriage when the response is different, how mold toxicity becomes an issue in the areas of your health weakness, the first steps you can take to take back control, specific test recommendations and which ones to avoid, and so much more!
Truly, this conversation has the potential to be a game-changer for you and your health!
*The Primally Pure link and coupon code have been updated since the recording. Please use: bit.ly/primallypurewithseason and the code: SEASONJOHNSON10 to enjoy 10% off!
- Brian Karr:
- Website: https://yesweinspect.com/
- Instagram: @moldfinders
- #moldfinders RADIO Podcast: https://pod.link/1515039084
- Additional Resources:
- #moldfinders RADIO Podcast: Episode 88 – Mold & The Mind – Defeating Unconscious Defense Mechanism
- Thrive Through Cancer Podcast: Episode 25 – How to Keep a Thriving Marriage During a Cancer Diagnosis
- Michael Rubino: Home Cleanse
- Thrive Through Cancer Protocol Guide
- Primally Pure (10% off coupon code: SEASONJOHNSON10)
CMI Co-Founder | We Inspect
Brian Karr is a second-generation indoor environmental consultant who specializes in working with hypersensitive individuals with complex medical conditions. He helps them to understand if mold, mycotoxins, or other indoor pathogens exist in their homes that may be contributing to their health conditions, and how to remedy those issues.
Brian has become a go-to mold & biotoxin resource for many medical practitioners across the country and has helped over 5,000 hypersensitive individuals worldwide to create healthier living environments that have allowed their doctors to help them get better.
Brian is the Co-Founder of We Inspect, and an expert at identifying indicators of mold growth. Including but not limited to strategically sampling, validating, and developing remedial strategies for mold growth and biotoxin production in all areas of a home or building including walls, floors, ceilings, crawl spaces, basements, attics, and HVAC systems.
Certifications / Affiliations / Education
- #moldfinders: METHOD – creator
- #moldfinders: RADIO – host
- Council-certified Microbial Investigator (1607031)
- RealTime Labs Certified Mycotoxin Environmental Specialist
- Full member of the International Society for Environmentally Acquired Illness (ISEAI)
- Member of the Indoor Air Quality Association
- Member of the Indoor Air Quality Association Public Education Sub-Committee, former
- Bachelor’s of Science degree from the University of Nevada Las Vegas