In this week’s episode, I want to share with you the story of our cancer journey. It’s because of our experiences that I’m even hosting this podcast and what has propelled me on my unstoppable mission. So…thank you for listening!
You can expect to hear all about the following:
- How I lied by stating, “My kids will never…”
- What it felt like to receive a cancer diagnosis as a Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner.
- How I didn’t have a choice about my son going through conventional cancer treatment because of US laws…and what we did in response.
- What I believe was the reason why my son was never hospitalized outside of scheduled treatments and procedures during his entire 3.5 years of treatment.
- Why I’m here today and my deepest heart’s desire!
- The KICKcancER Movement: https://kickcancermovement.org/
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Comment