This episode is a very special one, and it’s intended for a very special group of people…firefighters and first responders!
In response to the recent devastation and all of the loss and trauma that occurred from Maui’s fire, I wanted to discuss 10 simple ways that first responders could help their body to detox and stay healthy after being exposed to a lot of toxins in a short period of time. When one detox organ is compromised, the other detox organs have to deal with the extra burden, making it especially important to support the entire body’s ability to detoxify. Therefore, I’ll give you some easy-to-implement tips, supplement recommendations, and a couple of important reminders.
Also, if you have a loved one who is either on the front lines in Maui or is a firefighter or first responder, I invite you to please share this unique episode with them so they can live their healthiest life possible. And please know that if you’re in Maui, you are in my thoughts and prayers!
- Episode 20: What’s the Best, Purest Water to Drink?
- Episode 53: How to Stay Healthy During Cold and Flu Season
- How to Use a Nebulizer to Improve Respiratory Health & Detoxification
- Essential Oils and Diffuser
- Austin Air Purifier
- My Supplement Shop: Vitamin C, Activated Charcoal – Create a free account to enjoy 15% off with each purchase.
- Paleovalley Organ Complex – 15% Off Coupon Code: PVFRIEND15
- Superfoods Your Doctor Doesn’t Talk About: The Liver, Heart & Kidney
- The KICKcancER Movement – To make a donation, go here.
- Thrive Through Cancer Protocol Guide