Sweet Potato Chips are one of our favorite side dishes, and personally, I love how incredibly easy this recipe is to make!
I usually keep it pretty simple when it comes to seasoning them, but if you find a combination that you love, please share…I’m always looking for new ideas!
Sweet Potato Chips
- 2-3 sweet potatoes, cut into very thin rounds
- 1/4 cup melted butter or coconut oil
- black pepper to taste
- sea salt to taste
- garlic powder to taste, optional
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Lay sweet potatoes on baking dish. Brush with butter/coconut oil and sprinkle with sea salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, turning over half way through the cooking time.
- Please Note: If you find that the chips are not quite crispy enough, then increase the amount of butter/coconut oil and fry them on the stove top in an iron skillet.
- To have less clean up, lay the sweet potatoes flat on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.